Monday, March 22, 2010

"You never Walk alone" - Surgery is at 6:45am now.

As a believer and follower of Jesus Christ I know that I never walk alone in times of uncertainty. I laugh in the face of fear because my God extolls me to "fear not." I am a child of God, heir to the King of Kings and nothing but nothing can happen to me that God doesn't permit or allow. I ask for protection from the evil one and peace for Chris & the kids as they wait for me to come out of surgery. We ask for patience and courage for the news of the biopsy results expected to come by early next week.

""Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me....." Psalm 23:4

"I will never leave you nor forsake you." Hebrews 13:5

"Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: REJOICE! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:4-9.

John 14:27 and John 16:33 are two more great verses when we come up against troubles and challenges that this world throws at us. Thanks brother Aidan for these two awesome truths for times such as these. Be strong and courageous my friend. Thanks to you and so many others for not allowing me to walk alone through this challenging time. Pray I can be an advocate for Jesus to those I meet at the hospital tomorrow. Love sharing the old old story that is timeless in it's truth for everyone everywhere today, tomorrow and to the end of time. WHAT A GREAT GOD WE WORSHIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment