Monday, March 15, 2010

Next Step......

After todays mtg with the doctor we have concluded that surgery to remove the lymph node on the right side of my neck for further testing is the appropriate next step. That lymph node will then be tested for various forms of lymphoma of which there are approximately 35. The doctor has decided he will also biopsy some of the tissue from the tonsil which means after cutting the node out he will go into the throat area beneath the tongue for this. Kinda a 2 for 1 special we just couldn't say no too I guess. Actually, truth be told Chris talked him into the second part of the surgery......she loves those special deals! But when she asked the doctor to do the surgery at the goodwill store to save money I put my "throat" down. No way to that! Anyway, thanks for praying friends and I'm so sorry this has been such a drawn out process but we appreciate you standing in the gap with us. After the surgery we expect to get the results in one weeks time. I will post the time of the surgery when we receive confirmation on that. bd

brian

No comments:

Post a Comment