Thursday, March 11, 2010

"Abide in Me" John 15:4

Woke up this morning after the best nights sleep in 2 weeks. Feeling absolutely peaceful and ready for the day. Abiding in Him and feeling the prayers of so many today.

Three weeks ago I thought I'd be excited about this day for another reason....I'd be back in Ethiopia! The Liberty team departs Washington, D.C. today later this afternoon. Please pray for the students who are going to have their faith strengthened, to have a servants attitude, and for God to stir in some the desire to be a intern or long term missionary with SIM in the future. They will be gone to the 21st of March.

Truth be told I'm more anxious about Danielle going on this trip pregnant than I am about my test today at the BCC here in Charlotte at 2pm. So if you would, pray for Danielle to stay healthy for the duration of this trip and thereafter. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment