Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Ghana....

Today I connected with Daniel, one of our SFN staff members. I absolutely love this guy and he has become a dear brother in the Lord to me. We have had some special "ministering" times together and some terrific heart to heart talks. He always at least one strategic ministry question to ask me when we are together. He's always thinking. I love that about him.

Daniel is currently in Ghana and is heading back to Nigeria with an exciting update about the ministry there. Together with John Kato we had a blessed opportunity to first go to this country to lay the foundation for the start of this ministry. To hear about the growth of this ministry is so exciting.

When he writes his report update on the church centered sports ministry in northern Ghana I will post the parts that I'm able to. For now, please continue to pray for Pastor Steven and his SF sports ministers in Ghana.

bd


No comments:

Post a Comment