Saturday, April 30, 2011

Africans praying for me.....

"yesterday, we were 10 people, we have started around 9pm and finished about 4:30am. Since we were having a next day a work. We felt God's hand on the prayer time. The almighty and the Great God was encouraging us in his Holy Spirit. Brother, you are beloved by God and by us. God is working in your life as you do with all of us. We all are in His school, so far we have not graduated. I do not think we can graduated on this earth. What ever we are facing is not to kill us but to purify us. His hand is upon you. Just walk the faith walk. Be patient... listen to him....love him. There is no any one like him for you."

Powerful. Penetrating.

Then my sister called to share this verse with me and to say the Sisters were praying 4 me:
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord." Jeremiah 29:11

Verses 12 & 13 go on to say, "then you will call upon me, and come and pray to me and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart."


What's Amazing about these prayers is that they reached me at time when my spirit was unsettled, frustrated, and tormented. These words from Africa and the Scriptures calmed my over active mind, my anxious heart and my weary spirit. God has stirred my heart with a message that I have been fighting and fighting. Certainly the enemy of God has seized upon this weakness to attempt to defeat, discourage, and distract me.The enemy is strong. The flesh is weak. The world has a different agenda. Yet His will, His Word and His Work will always end up victorious! Why? Because He is a omnipotent, omniscient, and omnipresent God. He simply cannot be defeated. And we are His soldiers. And we have within us the power of God found in the Holy Spirit. We therefore serve with confidence and courage. I've got my marching orders how about you? March on brothers and sisters in Christ.

MY LIFE IS NOT MY OWN.

THE GLORY OF THE IMPOSSIBLE.

STAY TUNED.....

PS. *Along with my African brothers in Christ I have a group of Sisters at the Community of Jesus who pray for me with the same depth of commitment. I am SO blessed to have people who love me enough to pray for me and my family with such intensity, urgency and perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment