Saturday, April 2, 2011

BD's Surgery....

Thanks 4 Praying everyone, the surgery went very well. I'm currently at home and resting comfortably. Dr. Kamerer removed 2 new clusters of lymph nodes from the right side of my neck. We will know the results sometime next week. Cancer or no cancer! If they are benign again, which we hope for, than I will be headed for more extensive testing to find out what in the world is causing these swollen nodes. Must be something connected to my immune system. Probably would start right away with a visit to the "weird" disease doctor at Duke. Is it something I picked up in Africa ? Who knows! One step at a time. Healing from this surgery is priority along with receiving pathologist report.

BD
PS times like these bring me even closer to my ALMIGHTY HEAVENLY FATHER AND HIS SON JESUS CHRIST. THE SPIRITS PRESENCE IS ALSO SO PEACEFUL AND ENCOURAGING AT TIMES LIKE THIS. To God and God alone be the glory!

No comments:

Post a Comment