Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Twitter

Just goggle twitter and sign up to become a ETHIOBD follower. I will share prayer requests, praise items, cultural tidbits and highlights from this African Journey I leave for today. Thanks for your partnership in ministry with us through Sports Friends/SIM.

Hate to leave the family but learned along time ago "my life is not my own," it was bought with a tremendous price by my Savior. Will serve Him till the day I die!

Training Coaches to be Life Influencers is my passion. Can't wait to get started! Love both my Ethiopian and Nigerian brothers. If these coaches embrace this Spirit-led approach to coaching where the hearts of the players along with "what matters most to God" is more important than winning & making a name for themselves, then look out....lives will be changed, communities strengthened, and possibly nations transformed by one of these young men or woman footballers in the years to come. To God and God alone be the glory!

chief sinner of SF, living totally surrendered to the King of Kings, grateful for His mercies that are new everyday, oh how I love my Jesus!

bd

No comments:

Post a Comment