Thursday, February 10, 2011

Africa, here I come...


Feb. 16 -March 5th
Ethiopia and Nigeria

Training Coaches to be Life Influencers
1. Coaches Education Piece
2. Incarnatio -"Live Out" your faith as a Coach

I will be in Ethiopia Feb. 17-25, Nigeria the 26th -Mar. 4th.

Please Pray 4:
1. My first visit back since Fasil died and Tigist passing.
I'm sure I will have the opportunity to meet with
family and friends of both. Appreciate your prayers
for those times.

2. Wisdom and physical strength
for demanding teaching schedule.

3. Weather cooperation for our outside football training.

4. Traveling mercies for everyone involved, especially
Tony & Solomon who are coming to Ethiopia,
David & Lemmy coming from Kenya, and in Nigeria
all the participants/teachers who are coming to Jos....me included!

Thx. BD


No comments:

Post a Comment