Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thanksgiving....


I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Kyle is a gem of a son who loves the Lord, works hard at his education and is committed to his running despite the physical challenges he has faced the last 18 months. He has a gentle, kind, faithful, loving and obedient spirit. He is such an awesome role model as a Christian athlete. I'm soooo thankful for him! Johanna is so much fun to be with and she has a quick wit. She loves adventure, being active and going to DD with Dad. She is incredible with young kids and has worked hard in school as well as on the court. We had a blast in Orlando together. She is thrilled about returning to Ethiopia. I'm sooo thankful for her! Chris....WOW....what a BEST FRIEND! She is an incredible teacher, with a huge and compassionate heart for the needy, who loves her family time. I'm so thankful for Chris. Her faith and knowledge in the Word of God is inspiring. Spending time with her is what I always look forward to. I'm very thankful for Joy and Danielle as well as they have both married two wonderful guys in Nathan & John. I miss them tons but I'm so glad that they faithfully follow the Lord's calling in their lives. They live simply and give generously. I'm soooo thankful for the four of them! Also, so thankful for Tripp and Alison Johnston who have been our partners in ministry since the beginning and for Danny Imes who has helped me so much this year with administrative responsibilities. Well, it's off to Cape Cod for a thanksgiving with my sister and brother in law (so thankful for their spiritual investment in my life over the years). Tim, Liz and Pete (&family) will be joining the party. Should be a wonderful family time. And THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENCOURAGEMENT and PARTNERSHIP with the DAVIDSON FAMILY over the years as we serve Jesus Christ WHOLEHEARTEDLY to the ends of the earth through SIM/SPORTS FRIENDS. brian

No comments:

Post a Comment