Saturday, December 5, 2009

please pray for...

A. Nigeria nov 30- Dec 7 (goals and brief review found in prior post). B. Ghana Dec 7-12th launch of New SF work -vision sharing to Pastors and basic sports minister training for those who will champion the cause for a local church. C. Liberia 12-14 vision sharing and ministry probing which includes a meeting at the Executive Mansion for a mtg with the President of Liberias son who is a top senior advisor in the goverment who has connections to charlotte as well as friends of Tripp. I am grateful to all of you who partner with SF and/or the davidson family. Please pray for my above itinerary and scheduled trainings together with numerous key mtgs. Thank you, brian ps I'm absolutely blessed by what I have seen and been apart of here in nigeria. I'm on a big time spiritual high from this visit. Praise God for the leaders and implemtors of the work here.

1 comment:

  1. Love reading all you are doing. I feel so priviledged to hear these stories as I vividly recall the time when you were thinking about starting this ministry. Look how greatly you have blessed and been blessed.
    Desiré

    ReplyDelete